Veterinary Technician Training Course
To work as a veterinary technician one must possess some key skills. Through our distance learning program you can earn your Associate in Specialized Technology Degree and start your career as Veterinary Technician. You can learn the skills you need through these courses:
- Veterinary Office Management.
- Animal Anatomy and Physiology.
- Medical Mathematics.
- Animal Nutrition, Reproduction, Genetics, and Aging.
Why should you work towards a distance learning associate degree? Because, with the proper qualifications, you can:
- Find employment with a private veterinary practice or an animal hospital.
- Be employed in a diagnostic laboratory or humane society.