Residential HVAC Training
To work as an HVAC technician, one must possess many skills. Through the HVAC training program your can develop these skills. You can learn about:
- Commercial refrigeration and heating systems.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning technology.
- System evacuation, refrigerants, and system charging.
- Automatic, electronic, and programmable controls.
- Troubleshooting, domestic appliances, and all-weather systems.
Why should you enroll in the HVAC training program? Because, with the proper qualifications, you can:
- Find work for a contractor, or start your own firm.
- Decide which projects you will do and what hours you will work while saving money performing your own repair jobs.